Succulent, tender, loaded with flavor and easier than you might think, keto Roasted Pork Tenderloin is a versatile dinner that’ll impress everyone! Follow me, Chef Jenn, and I’ll show you all my best tips and tricks for making this amazing keto pork tenderloin recipe perfectly every time!
You can have a quick and easy fabulous tasting keto or low-carb meal without resorting to prepackaged food, and this garlic & herb keto Roasted Pork Tenderloin is the recipe you need to get started.
Having a few tasty pork tenderloin recipes in your cookbook is a great idea. They cook quickly and easily, are super-tasty, and many of them make amazing leftovers.
Join our Facebook group for friendly keto support, and for videos on how to make these recipes, subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Jump-start your keto success! Grab a copy of my 4-week Easy Keto Menu Plan or check out my other cookbooks to help you along
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosures.
What You Need to Make Keto Roasted Pork Tenderloin
You can use your favorite blend of herbs for this dish, but key ingredients NOT to miss are:
Fresh garlic – the finer it is chopped the better. Don’t use the stuff in a jar. It just doesn’t have the same flavor intensity.
Cooking oil – I like olive oil but use your favorite. Oil will help the herbs and garlic get rubbed around.
Dried herbs – Rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil, and tarragon are all tasty choices. Mix and match to find your favorites.
Salt & Pepper – freshly ground pepper, please.
How to Prepare Keto Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Pork tenderloin is super-simple to cook, but it takes a few minutes of prep to get it ready for the oven.
You see, there’s this pesky stuff on the tenderloin called silver skin that needs to be removed before you roast the pork. It is tough, chewy, and not so nice.
The good news is, it only takes a minute to remove it. This Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin recipe has some pictures showing you how to remove the silver skin.
Once the skin is removed, simply mix your herbs, salt and pepper, and garlic with the olive oil.
Now get that herbaceous mixture rubbed all over the pork tenderloin. Get your hands in there, don’t be afraid!
Now all it needs is a quick trip in the oven at 375-F on a sheet pan with raised sides, to catch all the juices.
Line the pan with some parchment paper (every home cook should have parchment paper – it’s a lifesaver!) for easy-peasy cleanup.
A room temp pork tenderloin could take as little as 10-12 minutes in the oven, but it depends on the size and the starting temperature of the pork.
Allow up to about 20 minutes cooking time, but check the temperature of it around 12-13 minutes.
Perfect pork tenderloin comes out of the oven with an internal temperature of 145-150-F, and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. Use a good digital thermometer to get an accurate (and quick) result.
- Save some time by using a spice blend like Greek, Italian, or Mexican. Just make sure that the spice blend is sugar- and starch-free.
- You can prep this pork tenderloin the night before. Trim it and rub it with the herbs/oil/salt & pepper and it’ll marinate overnight. Double yummy!
- Don’t overcook your pork tenderloin! There’s pretty much ZERO fat to this cut, and it’ll dry out super-fast if you overcook it. Pull it out of the oven at 145-F and let it sit a few minutes before cooking. A pink blush in the middle is just fine.
What to Serve With Garlic & Herb Keto Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Unbelievably tender, juicy, and full of flavor, you can’t go wrong with this Garlic & Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin! Serve it with your favorite veggies, or check out a popular pick like Green Beans with Bacon or Cauliflower No Mac ‘n Cheese.
Don’t forget the Horsey Sauce! This is a must with this pork dish – the Horsey Sauce is creamy and has a bit of a spicy tanginess from the horseradish.
Garlic & Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin
- 1 each pork tenderloin trimmed
- 2 tbsp herbs
- 2 tbsp oil avocado or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced finely
- salt and pepper if not in the herb blend
- Trim the pork tenderloin, removing the silver skin.
- Combine the oil, garlic, and herbs in a bowl. Add the pork tenderloin. Season with salt and pepper if needed (if there’s no salt in the herb blend), and rub the herb/garlic mixture all over the pork.
- Put the pork on a parchment paper-lined sheet pan with raised sides. Roast at 375-F for about 13-18 minutes or until the internal temperature is around 145-150F. Remove from the oven, let rest on a cutting board for about 10 minutes, then slice and serve!
A Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is calculated based on available online ingredient information. It is only an approximate value. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site cannot be guaranteed. Erythritol carbs (sugar substitutes) are not included in the carbohydrate counts as they have been shown not to impact blood sugar, and they have zero calories and zero carbs. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
4 thoughts on “Keto Roasted Pork Tenderloin”
Made it! Love it! This roasted pork tenderloin is easy to make and delicious to eat! Will be making it over and over again:)
This has got to be one of the simplest way to prepare pork tenderloin, yet very delicious. Thanks for sharing. 🙂
I love how simple this recipe makes preparing pork tenderloin, yet very delicious. Thanks for sharing!
This recipe sound so delicious and very simple. Not only great for the holiday season but also perfect for a perfect Sunday meal.