This post may contain affiliate link(s). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosure.
Finding a good keto low carb ranch dressing can be hard, what with hidden carbs, questionable ingredients, and costly price tags for the good stuff.
But what if I told you that you could make your own keto Ranch Dressing with a handful of ingredients that you probably already have on hand?
Not only is this keto salad dressing super affordable, it tastes GREAT! Plus, it’ll keep in your fridge for up to two weeks, so you can use it again and again.
Never buy store-bought dressing again! Make your own and save money AND carbs!
What You Need to Make Keto Ranch Dressing
- Dressing jar – I like to make, shake, and store my dressing all in one jar. This recipe makes about a cup, so make sure your jar is a bit bigger than that.
- Sour cream
How to Make Keto Low-Carb Ranch Dressing
Get ready for this; it’s super-complicated: Put everything into a jar and shake to combine!
That’s it! Even my mother in law would love this recipe, it’s soooo simple!
Keto low-Carb Ranch Dressing Variations
- Cajun Ranch – add 1/2 to 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning to give this keto salad dressing recipe a N’Awlins kick!
- Southwestern Ranch – add 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder to the recipe to add Southwestern flavor
- Jalapeno-Ranch – add 2-3 tbsp of finely chopped jalapeno to the mixture for lots of jalapeno flavor
Putting this dressing on salad is a natural choice, but keto Ranch Dressing can be used in so many other ways. It can be a:
- Dip – dunk your favorite veggies into it or start dipping these amazing jicama fries
- Sauce – perfect next to grilled meats, this is a lovely sauce
- Marinade – go ahead and use this to marinade chicken breasts then pop them on the grill – fabulous!
It’ll stay fresh in the fridge for up to two weeks.
There’s a total of 1 net carb per serving.
No, it has sour cream in it.
Like This? Also Try:
Cool, creamy, and loaded with flavor, this amazing low-carb keto Ranch Dressing is the only one you need for every salad!
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tightly fitting lid, and shake well to combine.
Serving Size:2 tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 123Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 166mgCarbohydrates: 1gNet Carbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
All recipes reflect approximate nutrition values for your convenience. Data is gathered via Nutrifox, when available, or other similar online calculators. Nutrition values can vary for each recipe based on variables such as measurement accuracy, different brands of ingredients, and so on. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, but readers should make their own calculations if exact calculations are required. Recipe authors are not nutritionists or dieticians and recipes are not to be considered as medical or nutritional advice. Please consult your primary doctor before making any changes to your diet.
Cooking from scratch is one of the easiest ways to keep the hidden carbs away. If you like this recipe, also be sure to check out other sauces and dressings, and if you’re a salad fan, check out all my other salad ideas.
Cooking appetizers and main dishes is also a good idea, especially once you fall in love with dishes like keto king ranch chicken, keto Tex-Mex casserole, and tasty treats made in a Dash egg bite maker.,