Once you’ve tried home-made Ranch Dressing, you’ll never want to go back to the store-bought stuff! Loaded with flavor, you can customize this amazing keto dressing recipe with all your favorite herbs and spices. Read on and I’ll share with you all my chef tips and tricks to make this a keto Ranch Dressing you’ll never forget!
Finding a good keto low carb ranch dressing can be hard, what with hidden carbs, questionable ingredients, and costly price tags for the good stuff.
But what if I told you that you could make your own keto Ranch Dressing with a handful of ingredients that you probably already have on hand?
Not only is this keto salad dressing super affordable, it tastes GREAT! Plus, it’ll keep in your fridge for up to two weeks, so you can use it again and again.
Never buy store-bought dressing again! Make your own and save money AND carbs! Let’s get started!
What You Need to Make Keto Ranch Dressing
- Dressing jar – I like to make, shake, and store my dressing all in one jar. This recipe makes about a cup, so make sure your jar is a bit bigger than that.
- Sour cream
How to Make Keto Low-Carb Ranch Dressing
Get ready for this; it’s super-complicated: Put everything into a jar and shake to combine!
That’s it! Even my mother in law would love this recipe, it’s soooo simple!
Keto low-Carb Ranch Dressing Variations
- Cajun Ranch – add 1/2 to 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning to give this keto salad dressing recipe a N’Awlins kick!
- Southwestern Ranch – add 1/2 tsp of chipotle powder to the recipe to add Southwestern flavor
- Jalapeno-Ranch – add 2-3 tbsp of finely chopped jalapeno to the mixture for lots of jalapeno flavor
Putting this dressing on salad is a natural choice, but keto Ranch Dressing can be used in so many other ways. It can be a:
- Dip – dunk your favorite veggies into it or start dipping these amazing jicama fries or keto buffalo chicken meatballs
- Sauce – perfect next to grilled meats, this is a lovely sauce
- Marinade – go ahead and use this to marinade chicken breasts then pop them on the grill – fabulous!
Frequently Asked Questions
It’ll stay fresh in the fridge for up to two weeks.
There’s a total of 1 net carb per serving.
No, it has sour cream in it.
Like This? Also Try:
Keto Ranch Dressing
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tightly fitting lid, and shake well to combine.
A Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is calculated based on available online ingredient information. It is only an approximate value. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site cannot be guaranteed. Erythritol carbs (sugar substitutes) are not included in the carbohydrate counts as they have been shown not to impact blood sugar, and they have zero calories and zero carbs. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Cooking from scratch is one of the easiest ways to keep the hidden carbs away. If you like this recipe, also be sure to check out other sauces and dressings, and if you’re a salad fan, check out all my other salad ideas.
Cooking appetizers and main dishes is also a good idea, especially once you fall in love with dishes like keto king ranch chicken, keto Tex-Mex casserole, and tasty treats made in a Dash egg bite maker.