The perfect summertime salad, this easy keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon is THE recipe you need if you want to wow everyone at your next keto barbecue, keto potluck, or low-carb dinner.
Making this salad is pretty easy, too, making it a great pick for casual weeknight dinners, and it stores well in the fridge for a few days, so it’s the perfect low-carb lunch idea.
And, it doesn’t require any fancy ingredients or kitchen tools, so roll up your sleeves and get cooking!
But, the best part is that this salad comes together in 12 minutes!
This post may contain affiliate link(s). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosure.
What You Need to Make Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- A good knife – I love Henckels. They are solid, well-built knives that’ll last a lifetime
- A cutting board – use heavy-duty plastic cutting boards that’ll go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup
- A mixing bowl – these stacking stainless steel bowls are GENIUS and they’ll last forever.
- A skillet for crisping the bacon
- A splatter screen to keep your stove clean when frying bacon – these things are amazing!
Ingredients to Make Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- Broccoli florets – use the pre-packaged florets for even easier prep
- Sliced almonds
- Red onion
- Sour Cream
- Cider Vinegar
- Sugar substitute – I like So Nourished
How to Make This Amazing Broccoli Salad
- Prep your veggies (chop & wash the broccoli, slice the onion).
- Toast the almonds and crisp the bacon.
- Mix the dressing.
- Toss it together and serve!
Chef Jenn’s Tips
- Let this dish sit in the fridge for an hour or so before serving so the flavors have a chance to blend and become totally fabulous.
- Don’t like almonds? Try this salad with toasted pecans, sunflower seeds, or your favorite nuts.
- Feel free to add a bit more (or less) sugar substitute to the dressing to get the perfect blend of sweet and tangy for your taste buds.
- Don’t forget the bacon! I like to cook it in strips and then chop it, but you can also chop it first and then fry it up to a crisp.
What To Serve With This Ah-Mazing Broccoli Salad
Unfortunately, no. This dish is best eaten fresh!
There are 6 net carbs in each very generous serving.
This salad takes 12 minutes or less, if you’re quick!
Yes! Not only is broccoli loaded with nutrition, it’s high in fiber and low in carbs, making it a great choice for keto diets.
Like This? Also Try:
Step by Step Process
Creamy, crunchy, and with a yummy sweet and tangy dressing, this keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon is a summertime favorite!
Serving Size:3/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 247Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 407mgCarbohydrates: 35gNet Carbohydrates: 6gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gSugar Alcohols: 24gProtein: 8g
All recipes reflect approximate nutrition values for your convenience. Data is gathered via Nutrifox, when available, or other similar online calculators. Nutrition values can vary for each recipe based on variables such as measurement accuracy, different brands of ingredients, and so on. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, but readers should make their own calculations if exact calculations are required. Recipe authors are not nutritionists or dieticians and recipes are not to be considered as medical or nutritional advice. Please consult your primary doctor before making any changes to your diet.
Want even more deliciousness? Check out even more keto salads and pair your meal with this amazing veggie-loaded keto beef soup. There’s more to try, too, like this hearty keto sausage parmigiana or for breakfast, this keto corned beef hash.