3 ingredients. That’s all it takes to make Frozen Raspberry Vodka Slush, a fun adult drink and dessert that’s made quickly without any freezing time!
You’ll be the life of the party with this easily doubled or tripled recipe for a boozy adult treat on a hot day, or just make a regular batch to share with a friend – or not!
What You Need To Make Frozen Raspberry Vodka Slush
- Blender – make sure your blender can chop ice finely. This Ninja Blender works like a dream.
- Ice – plain old ice will do
- Vodka – I used Aboslut Raspberri
- Frozen raspberries
How to Make Frozen Raspberry Vodka Slush
- Add the ice, vodka, and frozen raspberries to the blender.
- Pulse until it is a slushy consistency.
That’s it! This warm-weather treat couldn’t be any easier!
This post may contain affiliate link(s). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosure.
Are These Slushes Freezer Friendly?
Yes! You can make them and freeze whatever you don’t use. Put the melted mixture into an ice cube tray and add them to your next glass of bubbly water, or just freeze it in a block then pop it back into the blender to turn it into a slush.
Chef Jenn’s Tips
- If you’d prefer your slush a bit sweeter, add 1-2 tsp of powdered sugar substitute to the blender when blending. I love the So Nourished brand of powdered monkfruit, and this one has no aftertaste.
- Use regular vodka if that’s all you have on hand. Rum and tequila would also work.
- Eat this boozy slush with a small spoon or slurp it up with a reusable smoothie straw.
- Having guests? This recipe makes enough for two servings, but you can double or triple it to make enough to share.
- To help it stay slushy longer, pop the vodka into the freezer or fridge first to chill it.
Like This? Also Try:
Step by Step Images
A chilly and boozy treat for hot summer days!
- 2 cups of ice
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- Pop everything into the blender and pulse until slushy! Enjoy!
Serving Size:1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 74Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 3gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g
All recipes reflect approximate nutrition values for your convenience. Data is gathered via Nutrifox, when available, or other similar online calculators. Nutrition values can vary for each recipe based on variables such as measurement accuracy, different brands of ingredients, and so on. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, but readers should make their own calculations if exact calculations are required. Recipe authors are not nutritionists or dieticians and recipes are not to be considered as medical or nutritional advice. Please consult your primary doctor before making any changes to your diet.
Check this out if you’re craving more keto cocktails, and for something to nibble on with your boozy slush, try these keto crackers, or keto stuffed mushrooms. Other keto favorites include grilled vegetables, keto king ranch chicken casserole, and veggie-loaded minestrone soup.