This post may contain affiliate link(s). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosure.
It’s fresh, it’s delicious, it’s loaded with flavor, and it’s always impressive – it’s Keto Antipasto Salad! And, once you get a bite of this amazing dish, you’ll be back again and again for more.
The genius part of this salad is that you can add whatever you like to it, making it slightly different every time. Don’t like olives? Don’t add them! Love capers? Add a few more!
Totally customizable, this recipe is also easily scalable. If you need to feed a crowd – maybe need it as a potluck dish or for a BBQ – then double it! Just want a tasty meal at home? Halve it!
What You Need to Make Keto Antipasto Salad
- A big bowl – I love these stainless steel mixing bowls. They’ll last a lifetime.
- Mixing spoon
- Small bowl
Ingredients to Make Keto Antipasto Salad
- Roasted red bell peppers
- Artichoke hearts
- Mozzarella balls
- Grape or cherry tomatoes
- Red onion
- Italian seasoning
- Red wine vinegar
How to Make This Keto Italian Salad
- Remove stems and leaves from the cauliflower and give it a quick rinse. Then, cut it up into bite-size pieces.
- Prep the other ingredients by chopping them or cutting them into bite-size pieces.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together.
- Toss it all together.
- Chill and serve!
- Every ingredient shines in this recipe, so use the best of the best!
- Feel free to play around with the ingredients, adding your favorites and removing those you don’t like.
- This recipe is easily scalable for larger groups.
- Fresh parsley is essential to give it a light, herbal flavor.
- Add a touch of fresh garlic or red pepper flakes to the dressing if you want to spice it up a bit.
- Add some protein! Drained canned tuna, grilled shrimp or chicken would all work fabulously in this dish.
What to Serve With Keto Antipasto Salad
This dish goes fabulously with grilled meats like these Mediterranean-inspired Beef Kabobs or serve alongside a roasted pork tenderloin. Honestly, this dish will go well with any number of meats. Get creative and try something new!
Does This Dish Freeze?
Unfortunately, no, it won’t do well in the freezer. The dishes that freeze the best are the ones with cooked (or blanched veggies) and sauces. Salads with lots of veggies don’t typically freeze well.
How Long Will This Dish Keep?
This is one of those amazing dishes that’ll just get better tasting after you’ve let it sit in the fridge a while. In fact, it is better tasting the day AFTER you make it. I always make it the day before to let the flavors really marry.
That being said, this dish is perfect for keto meal prepping because it’ll keep in the fridge for up to a week without losing quality or you having to worry about it.
Like This? Also Try:
Lovely flavors, a crisp and bright dressing, and plenty of crunch make this Keto Antipasto salad a popular pick for BBQs, pot-lucks, meal prepping lunches, or as a light dinner.
- 8 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 4 ounces salami, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, halved
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup olives, drained
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup mozzarella balls, halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or your favorite salad oil)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
1. Trim the cauliflower and cut it into bite-size pieces.
2. To prepare the dressing, whisk the oil, red wine vinegar, and Italian seasoning.
3. Pop everything into a large bowl and toss well to combine.
4. Chill and serve!
Serving Size:1.5 cups
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 430mgCarbohydrates: 10gNet Carbohydrates: 5gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g