Craving something tangy and crunchy but that still has a hint of sweetness? You’re in luck!! This easy keto Pickled Cauliflower recipe is a winner!
Easy as 1-2-3, you’ll have a not-too-big batch of Pickled Cauliflower ready for your fridge. There’s no funny equipment needed, no fancy jars, and no special ingredients.
Ready to make some keto pickles? Let’s get started!
This post may contain affiliate link(s). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosure.
What you Need to Make Keto Pickled Cauliflower
- Cauliflower – fresh, not frozen!
- SoNourished white sugar substitute
- White vinegar
- Mustard seeds
- Containers to store your pickled cauliflower. I LOVE these deli containers – they’re reusable, stackable, and dishwasher safe. Genius!
How To Make This Pickled Cauliflower Recipe
- Trim the cauliflower into small florets – think bite size.
- Combine water, SoNourished white sugar substitute and white vinegar in a pot on the stove over medium heat and heat it until the sugar substitute has dissolved.
- Add the mustard seeds.
- Let the mixture cool, then add the cauliflower and refrigerate.
Chef Jenn’s Tips
- This is a basic recipe that you can jazz up! Add sliced jalapenos for spicy sweet n’ tangy pickles, add some celery or caraway seeds for extra crunch, or make it colorful by adding yellow or purple cauliflower.
- Don’t cook the cauliflower! You don’t need to boil the cauliflower. It’ll soften up a bit in the pickling liquid but you want it to retain its distinctive crunch.
- Package the cauliflower with enough pickling liquid to cover it.
- Keep the keto Pickled Cauliflower in the fridge for up to a month.
- You can eat these pickles right away, but they taste best after a few days in the fridge.
How To Serve This Keto Pickled CAuliflower REcipe
I LOVE these sweet and tangy keto pickles with a hearty chaffwich, but they’re also great for just munching.
Treat yourself or some guests to a keto charcuterie plate loaded with Marinated Mushrooms, cheeses, and your favorite meats along with these sweet and tangy cauliflower pickles.
You bet! When you use SoNourished white sugar substitute, they’re totally keto and totally delicious! With about 2 net carbs per serving, you’re all set!
Under normal refrigeration and when covered by the pickling brine, these sweet and tangy pickles will keep for about a month in the fridge.
Not really – they’ll freeze but they’ll lose a lot of their tangy crunch when you thaw them.
Like This? Also Try:
Step By STep Process
Keto Cauliflower Pickles
- Cut the cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces.
- Let cool, then combine the pickling liquid, mustard seeds and cauliflower.
- Package in containers or jars and store in the fridge for up to a month.
A Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is calculated based on available online ingredient information. It is only an approximate value. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site cannot be guaranteed. Erythritol carbs (sugar substitutes) are not included in the carbohydrate counts as they have been shown not to impact blood sugar, and they have zero calories and zero carbs. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.