Craving something tangy and crunchy but that still has a hint of sweetness? You’re in luck!! This easy keto Pickled Cauliflower recipe is a winner!
Easy as 1-2-3, you’ll have a not-too-big batch of Pickled Cauliflower ready for your fridge. There’s no funny equipment needed, no fancy jars, and no special ingredients.
Ready to make some keto pickles? Let’s get started!
This post may contain affiliate link(s). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosure.
What you Need to Make Keto Pickled Cauliflower
- Cauliflower – fresh, not frozen!
- White sugar substitute
- White vinegar
- Mustard seeds
- Containers to store your pickled cauliflower. I LOVE these deli containers – they’re reusable, stackable, and dishwasher safe. Genius!
How To Make This Pickled Cauliflower Recipe
- Trim the cauliflower into small florets – think bite size.
- Combine water, white sugar substitute, and white vinegar in a pot on the stove over medium heat and heat it until the sugar substitute has dissolved.
- Add the mustard seeds.
- Let the mixture cool, then add the cauliflower and refrigerate.
Chef Jenn’s Tips
- This is a basic recipe that you can jazz up! Add sliced jalapenos for spicy sweet n’ tangy pickles, add some celery or caraway seeds for extra crunch, or make it colorful by adding yellow or purple cauliflower.
- Don’t cook the cauliflower! You don’t need to boil the cauliflower. It’ll soften up a bit in the pickling liquid but you want it to retain its distinctive crunch.
- Package the cauliflower with enough pickling liquid to cover it.
- Keep the keto Pickled Cauliflower in the fridge for up to a month.
- You can eat these pickles right away, but they taste best after a few days in the fridge.
How To Serve This Keto Pickled CAuliflower REcipe
I LOVE these sweet and tangy keto pickles with a hearty chaffwich, but they’re also great for just munching.
Treat yourself or some guests to a keto charcuterie plate loaded with Marinated Mushrooms, cheeses, and your favorite meats along with these sweet and tangy cauliflower pickles.
You bet! When you use a white sugar alternative, they’re totally keto and totally delicious! With about 2 net carbs per serving, you’re all set!
Under normal refrigeration and when covered by the pickling brine, these sweet and tangy pickles will keep for about a month in the fridge.
Not really – they’ll freeze but they’ll lose a lot of their tangy crunch when you thaw them.
Like This? Also Try:
Step By STep Process
Sweet, tangy and crunchy, there's nothing quite like these super-simple keto Cauliflower Pickles!
- Cut the cauliflower florets into bite-size pieces.
- Dissolve the sugar substitute in the water and vinegar over medium heat on the stove top. Whisk until dissolved.
- Let cool, then combine the pickling liquid, mustard seeds and cauliflower.
- Package in containers or jars and store in the fridge for up to a month.
Serving Size:1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 24Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 3gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gSugar Alcohols: 192gProtein: 1g
All recipes reflect approximate nutrition values for your convenience. Data is gathered via Nutrifox, when available, or other similar online calculators. Nutrition values can vary for each recipe based on variables such as measurement accuracy, different brands of ingredients, and so on. We make every effort to be as accurate as possible, but readers should make their own calculations if exact calculations are required. Recipe authors are not nutritionists or dieticians and recipes are not to be considered as medical or nutritional advice. Please consult your primary doctor before making any changes to your diet.