If you’re a fan of blue cheese, then boy oh boy have I got a recipe for you! This easy keto Blue Cheese Dip recipe is LOADED with blue cheese flavor, but not in a hit-you-upside-the-head kind of way. Read on to see how good this really is!
This has been a favorite dip for years, and my restaurant customers used to gobble it up and order it for all sorts of catered events. I never told them just how easy it is to make.
Now the secret is yours! Hungry? Grab some dippers and let’s get cooking!
Join our Facebook group for friendly keto support, and for videos on how to make these recipes, subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Jump-start your keto success! Grab a copy of my 4-week Easy Keto Menu Plan or check out my other cookbooks to help you along
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosures.
Ingredients to Make Keto Blue Cheese Dip
- Cream cheese
- Gorgonzola cheese
- Heavy whipping cream
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Keto Blue Cheese Dip
- Get out your food processor or high-powered blender and put all the ingredients in.
- Pulse until well combined. Season with salt and pepper and serve!
What To Serve With This Delish Party Dip Recipe
All sorts of dippers go well with this dip, but here are a few of my favorites:
- Celery sticks
- Red pepper strips
- Cucumber slices
- Fennel – yes fennel! The flavors of fennel and blue cheese go so well together!
- Green beans
- or if you’re not doing keto, you could use low-carb crackers or toasted low-carb tortillas.
This dip is also great on the side with Buffalo wings!
Chef Jenn’s Tips
- Use a good quality but not too strong blue cheese. Gorgonzola is my favorite. Just make sure it is a crumbly blue cheese versus a creamy one like Cambozola.
- Don’t skip the salt! Yes, cheese is salty but this recipe really does need a tiny pinch of salt to enliven the flavors.
- This dip will keep for several days, making it a great choice for making ahead.
- Bring the dip to room temperature before serving – the flavors and texture will be so much better!
How To Store This Keto Blue Cheese Dip Recipe
This dip will keep nicely in the fridge for 4-5 days.
Package it in an air-tight container and put it in the fridge. That’s it!
This keto dip recipe will not freeze well – please enjoy it fresh.
Yes! Despite being blue and funky, blue cheese is totally keto. There’s only about 1 carb per ounce, making this Blue Cheese Dip a guilt-free keto snack idea.
This dip isn’t runny enough to be a salad dressing, but it is perfect for dunking celery, red bell pepper, fennel, cucumber, and all your favorite veggies or crackers.
I like using Gorgonzola. It is mild enough to not overwhelm the dip. But hey, if you REALLY love blue cheese and want the good old funky stuff, go for it!
Like This? Also Try:
Steps To make This Delish Dip Recipe
Keto Blue Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola cheese about 4 ounces
- 1/2 cup cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Put the blue cheese, softened cream cheese, and heavy whipping cream into the bowl of a food process or high-speed blender.
- Pulse 4-6 times until the mixture is smooth and well-mixed. You may need to scrape down the bowl halfway through.
- Add a tiny pinch of salt and pepper, mix well, and serve at room temperature!
- celery sticks
- red bell pepper strips
- and more!
A Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is calculated based on available online ingredient information. It is only an approximate value. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site cannot be guaranteed. Erythritol carbs (sugar substitutes) are not included in the carbohydrate counts as they have been shown not to impact blood sugar, and they have zero calories and zero carbs. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want even more keto deliciousness? Keto recipes can start as early as breakfast with these egg-liscious bites. Or, splurge a little and make this deli classic. For lunch, this hearty soup is always a winner, and don’t forget dinner when Southern casseroles and hearty sausage dishes will make everyone smile.
5 thoughts on “Blue Cheese Dip”
Gave this a try for an afternoon snack and it did not disappoint! Looking forward to enjoying this again this weekend! Delish!
I want to just dive right into this! I loved that you’ve used Gorgonzola, that’s my all time fave cheese!
Oh I want to dip everything in this! I will definitely be making this for the super bowl.
Yum! I will be adding this to my menu for the Super Bowl weekend! I think it will make a great addition and all kinds of snacks can be dipped in it.
This looks so yummy! My husband and I are going to love this recipe! So excited! I’m putting the ingredients on the list now!