Love blueberries and a need a bite of something sweet? Look no further than this Blueberry Keto Fat Bombs Recipe. Easy, tasty, and loaded with good keto fats, this is an easy keto dessert recipe that everyone will love!
Plus, with just a handful of ingredients, you can be popping these little keto fat bombs like candy! Sugar-free candy, of course! Ready to make keto desserts that actually taste good? Keep on reading!
Join our Facebook group for friendly keto support, and for videos on how to make these recipes, subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Jump-start your keto success! Grab a copy of my 4-week Easy Keto Menu Plan or check out my other cookbooks to help you along
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosures.
What Is A Keto Fat Bomb?
As you may know, in keto macros are really important. Macros are your target number of net carbs, protein and fats.
Each one of these macros plays an important role in keto, and for keto, fat acts to help you stay full and satiated. Without enough fat, you’ll feel hungry and may give in to cravings!
However, if you can get your daily food intake close to your fat macro, you’ve got a better chance of staying full and happy longer, and won’t give in to temptations.
Keto fat bombs are an easy way to add some fat to your diet without adding to your carb count. Fat bombs are small, bite-size tasty balls of goodness that are loaded with flavor. If you’re short on fats for the day, pop one or two of these into your mouth and munch away guilt-free!
What You Need To Make This Blueberry Keto Fat Bombs Recipe
- Bowl – I love love these stackable stainless steel bowls. Indestructible!
- Hand mixer or stand mixer
- Sheet pan – get used to using sheet pans over cookie sheets. Sheet pans have raised sides that keep food and liquids from sliding off.
- Measuring cup – these are my favorite
- Measuring spoons
Ingredients to Make Keto Blueberry Fat Bombs
- Blueberries – frozen are fine
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- So Nourished Powdered Sugar – you can use your favorite brand of powdered sugar alternative but I love So Nourished
- Shredded coconut
Are Fat Bombs Keto?
Yes! They sure can be! And this recipe has just 3 net carbs making it a great choice. These keto cookie dough fat bombs are another tasty pick!
How To Make Blueberry Keto Fat Bombs
- Cook the blueberries in a saucepan over low heat until they’re softened and popped, but not total liquid.
- Put the cream cheese, blueberries, vanilla, So Nourished Powdered Sugar, and half of the coconut into a medium-sized bowl.
- Use a hand-mixer and blend all the ingredients together.
- Pop the mixture into the freezer for about 40 minutes.
- Shape into balls and roll in the remaining coconut. Freeze the balls on a sheet pan and enjoy!
Chef Jenn’s Tips
- I love So Nourished brand of sugar substitutes, but you can use any powdered variety.
- Try this recipe with raspberries or blackberries instead of blueberries, for a different taste.
- Blueberries are a great source of nutrition!
Is This Easy Keto Dessert Recipe Freezer Friendly?
Yes! Totally! Keep them in your freezer in a plastic container for up to three months. Just let it thaw a few minutes before popping them into your mouth.
You can eat keto fat bombs whenever you’re in need of a bit of extra fat in your day.
This recipe, including freezing time, takes about an hour from start to finish.
Yes! These ones taste like blueberry cheesecake – who doesn’t love cheesecake?
Absolutely! They’re one of the few fruits and berries that we can enjoy, thanks to a lower natural sugar content and higher fiber count. Plus, they’re nutritious!
For Other Keto Desserts That Actually Taste Good, Check These Out:
How To Make Blueberry Keto Fat Bombs
Blueberry Keto Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 7 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup So Nourished powdered sugar substitute
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Cook the blueberries in a small pot over medium heat until they pop but aren't all liquid. About 5 minutes.
- Using a hand mixer, mix the blueberries, cream cheese, vanilla extract, So Nourished powdered sugar and 3/4 cups of the shredded coconut.
- Pop the mixture into the freeze for about 40 minutes or until it is hard enough to roll into balls.
- Make 8 balls with the keto fat bomb mixture, then roll each ball in the remaining coconut.
- Freeze until hard and enjoy!
A Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is calculated based on available online ingredient information. It is only an approximate value. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site cannot be guaranteed. Erythritol carbs (sugar substitutes) are not included in the carbohydrate counts as they have been shown not to impact blood sugar, and they have zero calories and zero carbs. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
From keto casseroles to delicious keto soups and chowders, eating keto doesn’t have to be boring! Love breakfast? Check out this keto corned beef hash or these tasty Dash egg bites. For lunch, a French Dip chaffwich might be just the thing you need, and for the family, this keto sausage recipe is always a hit.
5 thoughts on “Blueberry Keto Fat Bombs”
I love this! Love the blueberry flavors, good to switch it up from my normal chocolatey one!
This is just the right time to make these festive treats. Love the Blueberry Keto Fat Bombs which are simple to make too.
These look so yummy! I’m so excited to give this a try! My family is going to love these!
My mouth is watering! Can’t wait to try this one.
I love healthy blueberries, and this is blueberry cheesecake decadence! Even better that they’re freezable, so you can make a big batch and keep a stockpile on hand!