No holiday is complete without keto Cranberry Sauce, and with this sugar-free cranberry sauce recipe, you can enjoy this holiday staple guilt-free!
Easier than you might think, this no-fail keto Thanksgiving cranberry sauce recipe is also a winner with Christmas feasts. And, you can use it with your favorite sugar alternative.
It’s versatile, keeps in the fridge well for days, and sets up perfectly every time without the use of gelatin. Love cranberry sauce? Check out this recipe and get the holidays started the tasty way!
Join our Facebook group for friendly keto support, and for videos on how to make these recipes, subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Jump-start your keto success! Grab a copy of my 4-week Easy Keto Menu Plan or check out my other cookbooks to help you along
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosures.
What You Need to Make Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- A bowl large enough to hold the cranberries – I LOVE LOVE these stackable bowls. They save space and hold up well.
- Pot with lid
- Measuring cup
- Measuring spoon
- Spoon for stirring
- Cute dishes for serving
Ingredients to Make Low Carb Cranberry Sauce
- SoNourished white sugar substitute
How to Make Keto Cranberry Sauce
- Rinse the berries in a large bowl with plenty of water. Pick through them, removing any squishy cranberries.
- Drain the berries and put into a pot with clean water.
- Add the cinnamon and SoNourished white sugar substitute and cook over low heat until the cranberries have mostly popped.
- Cool and transfer to serving dishes.
Chef Jenn’s tips
- This is a pretty basic recipe that can be jazzed up with 1 tbsp of orange zest, 1 tbsp of Bourbon or apple liqueur, or even 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- This keto cranberry sauce recipe should be stored in the fridge but it is fine if left cooled and covered on the counter for an afternoon.
- Cranberries can be frozen – buy an extra bag and freeze them to enjoy fresh cranberry sauce with all your leftovers.
What To Serve With Low Carb Cranberry Sauce
This amazing keto Cranberry Sauce is perfect with roasted turkey hot and sliced from the oven. It’s also an important part of a holiday meal, but it also pairs deliciously with other roasted meats.
Don’t forget about leftover turkey chaffwiches with a dollop of keto Cranberry Sauce on top!
Is This Low Carb Cranberry Sauce Freezer Friendly?
A big YES on this one! Make it – make a double batch even – and freeze it. Just thaw it and serve!
To freeze, put it in a freezer-friendly zipper top bag or container and freeze for up to three months.
Cranberries are extremely nutritious, and with about 4 net carbs per HALF CUP of cranberries, they’re considered keto friendly.
Yes! Just use Swerve as your white sugar substitute.
Cranberry jelly is slightly different. It is often made with cranberry juice that’s thickened and set with gelatin. It is higher in carbs and has less fiber to offset the carbs.
Need More Holiday Feast INspiration?
Step By Step Process
Keto Cranberry Sauce
- 12 ounces cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup SoNourished white sugar substitute
- Put the cranberries in a bowl of water and pick through them, removing the squishy ones.
- Drain the cranberries then add them to a pot along with 1/2 cup water, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, and 1/2 cup white sugar substitute.
- Heat while stirring, over medium heat, until most of the berries have popped. About 6-8 minutes.
- Adjust sweetness if required, then cool and serve!
A Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is calculated based on available online ingredient information. It is only an approximate value. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site cannot be guaranteed. Erythritol carbs (sugar substitutes) are not included in the carbohydrate counts as they have been shown not to impact blood sugar, and they have zero calories and zero carbs. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Need even more keto deliciousness? Check out hearty casseroles, some of my most popular soups & chowders, and even hearty dishes like sausage Parmigiana. Breakfasts are covered, too, with tasty egg dishes and much more.
4 thoughts on “Easy Keto Cranberry Sauce”
This looks so delicious and tasty! Perfect for Thanksgiving! I can’t wait to give this a try!
You’ll love how easy this is!
Started making this recipe since it is labeled keto cranberry sauce, then I see it has 101g of carbs😵😮 is that for real?
Hi! Thanks for catching this! I changed how the recipe card was being displayed and it messed up the nutritional info. I’ve fixed it – and it is showing correctly now with 3 net carbs per serving.