This post may contain affiliate link(s). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosure.
Being prepared is the best way to get success on keto, and this list of Tools, Gadgets & Resources for Keto Success will help you on your journey!
This handy list contains some essentials that’ll help you get started the right way! One must-get item, is a cookbook from KetoCookingWins!
A quick note about this list: Canadian and International friends please click the underlined link to see the product. American friends can click the image to take you to the product for more information.
1. Keto journal! Apps are handy, especially if you’re on the go, but there’s nothing like a paper journal to help you document your keto journey. This handy journal will help you stay on track, keep you motivated, and let you record your progress all in one tidy book.
2. Having a GOOD water bottle is essential, and this cute bottle is not just functional but also motivational.
3. A handy DIGITAL scale is a must. It doesn’t have to be fancy with all sorts of bells and whistles, but it does need to be accurate and dependable. Go digital – you won’t regret it!
4. Soda Stream!! If you’re trying to kick sugary sodas, this handy counter-top gizmo is the thing for you. This bubbly water maker helped wean me off of my Diet Coke addiction. Now, I just drink the bubbly water, and with reusable water bottles, it’s better for the environment, too. Added bonus – the water flavorings are unsweetened, calorie, and carb-free.
5. Meal prep containers. If you’re on the go, work every day, or are busy driving kids around, planning and advance meal prep will save your bacon when you’re out and about and are hungry.
These handy meal prep containers are dishwasher safe, stackable, and freezer-friendly. BPA-free, mine have lasted a long, long time.
6. A mandolin. What’s that, you ask?
Well, spiralizers might be all the rage right now, but they’re a one-trick pony.
A mandolin, on the other hand, is a compact kitchen gadget that slices just about anything. And, with the proper attachment (not all mandolins include this attachment) you can even julienne vegetables making them look like noodles, just like I did in this Zucchini Spaghetti recipe.
You’re going to be eating a lot of veggies. Save yourself some money and skip the frozen veg and already cut veggies – do them yourself with a mandolin!
7. Sheet pans. I’ve got about a dozen of these beauties in my kitchen, which is about 10 more than the average cook needs to have.
These are not cookie sheets – cookie sheets are mostly flat. Sheet pans have a raised edge that stops liquids, fats, and your food from sliding off and making a mess.
Good, heavy sheet pans are a must for any keto cook because you’ll be making everything from roasted veggies to bacon on your handy sheet pans.
Opt for commercial grade – they are more heavy-duty and are less prone to warping.
8. Individual casserole dishes. If you’re the only one in your family doing keto, you will need smaller dishes to make your keto-friendly egg cups, Keto Cauliflower No-Mac ‘n Cheese and other tasty meals in.
Plus, these darling small casserole dishes are cute as a button — don’t forget, the food needs to look AND taste great to keep us motivated!
9. Meal Planning Pad. Planning meals is essential, and this handy stick-on-the-fridge pad will help you stay organized so that you’re never running out of keto-friendly ingredients, or know what to cook.
There are more tools, gadgets, and resources for keto success out there, but this simple list will help you get started. If you’ve got other must-have ideas, drop me a line below and I”ll add them to this list.