Keto Cobb Salad
A classic salad made keto, the Cobb Salad is a must-try for any hearty salad lover.
Servings: 2 servings
- 4 cups lettuce washed and chopped
- 2 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 6 ounces grilled chicken sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup cucumbers sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 bell pepper sliced thin
- 1 avocado sliced or cubed
1. Wash and dry the lettuce, then top it with your choice of ingredients.
2. Add your favorite dressing and enjoy!
The dressing is not included in the nutritional content. Top it with your favorite dressing or make this Ranch Dressing.
Serving: 2cups lettuce and half the toppings | Calories: 349kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 1034mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1927IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 2mg | Net Carbohydrates: 7g