Keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
Creamy and loaded with bacon and a delish ranch infused sauce, this keto Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is an easy and delicious dish!
Prep Time20 minutes mins
Cook Time15 minutes mins
Total Time35 minutes mins
Course: Main Course
Keyword: bacon, chicekn casserole, chicken, chicken bacon ranch casserole
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese shredded or grated
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Cut the chicken breast into 1-inch cubes, season them with salt and pepper, and set aside.
Meanwhile, chop the bacon into 1/2-inch pieces and fry it in a large skillet. When it's about halfway cooked, add the onion and continue to cook until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5-6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for an additional minute or until it is fragrant.
Add the chicken breast chunks to the bacon and onion (and bacon fat.) Cook over medium-high heat until the chicken is just barely cooked through and is no longer pink inside.
Turn off the heat add add the cream and mix in the ranch dressing powder.
Fold in the mozzarella cheese, green onion, and parsley.
Transfer this mixture to the oven-safe casserole dish and top with the cheddar and finally the Parmesan cheese.
Bake it in a preheated 375-F oven for about 10-15 minutes or until everything is hot and bubbly. Serve and enjoy!
Chef Jenn's Tips
- Chicken breast, especially boneless and skinless, can be expensive. If watching your pennies, buy it on sale in bulk and freeze it, or use chicken thighs.
- Hidden Valley makes a great Ranch Dressing powder. There are other brands, too. Do not use prepared ready-to-use ranch dressing as it won't have the same flavor intensity.
- Lightly season the chicken before browning it. There's already a lot of salt in this dish from the cheese and ranch powder.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 506kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 198mg | Sodium: 514mg | Potassium: 677mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1134IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 361mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbohydrates: 3g