Keto Chicken and Zucchini Casserole
Quick, easy, and delicious, this keto Chicken and Zucchini Casserole is simple enough for a busy weeknight dinner! Mix, bake, and serve - that's it!
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Cook Time20 minutes mins
Total Time30 minutes mins
Course: Main Course
Cuisine: American, Italian
Keyword: bake, casserole, chicken, chicken and zucchini casserole, chicken casserole, zucchini
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups chicken cooked
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Italian blend cheese shredded
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 sundried tomato finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pork panko
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
Preheat your oven to 400-F.
Combine the cooked chicken, heavy whipping cream, ricotta cheese, Italian blend cheese, cream cheese, zucchini, basil, garlic and onion powder, and sundried tomato in a large bowl until well-mixed.
Transfer the mixture to a shallow casserole dish - about 8 x 8, and spread it out evenly.
Combine the melted butter and pork panko in a small bowl until mixed, then sprinkle it over top of the casserole.
Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Serve and enjoy!
Chef Jenn's Tips
- Make sure your cream cheese is quite soft before trying to mix it. You can soften it in the microwave in 20-second bursts (make sure to remove the foil wrapper) to help you get started.
- When cutting zucchini, I cut it all around the center core of the seeds. I discard the seeds. They're watery, fibrous, and not so tasty. You can slice the zucchini and then easily cut away the seedy core.
- Chop the sundried tomato very small, so the flavor spreads throughout.
- If your casserole starts to get too brown, cover the top lightly with foil.
Serving: 1.5cups | Calories: 606kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 162mg | Sodium: 291mg | Potassium: 394mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1842IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 268mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbohydrates: 8g