Creamy, rich, and flavorful, this keto mayonnaise recipe is a keeper! It's perfect on sandwiches, in dressings, and in all your favorite recipes. Plus, it's super low in net carbs so you can enjoy it guilt-free!
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 tabelspoons lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Blend the egg and the Dijon mustard in a blender until smooth.
Drizzle in the avocado oil in a thin stream WHILE the blender is running. This will create a thick emulsion.
Add the lemon juice, salt, and pepper, and pulse to combine.
Chef Jenn's Tips
- Use a good quality oil to make mayonnaise. Oil can go rancid if it hasn't been stored properly or if it is too old.
- Start with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and add more to taste.
- You can over-emulsify mayonnaise. Don't over-mix it!
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 11mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 31IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg