Keto Spicy Pork Stir Fry with Vegetables
With the quick heat of red pepper flakes and the chili-power of Sriracha, this zippy Keto-friendly pork stir-fry is loaded with flavor.
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds ground pork lean
- 1 small onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil divided
- 2 cups zucchini sliced, about one small zucchini
- 2 cups red bell pepper sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms cleaned and quartered
- 2 cups baby bok choy sliced, about two small heads
- 1 cup bean sprouts rinsed
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar unsweetened
- salt and pepper to taste
Heat one tablespoon of sesame oil in a large skillet. Add the ground pork, and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or so until fully cooked. Break up the lumps as you go.
Drain excess liquid from pork, and add the onion, garlic, and ginger. Cook over medium heat until the onion is translucent, 3-5 minutes. Add the red pepper flakes and Sriracha sauce. Add less if you want it less spicy.
Remove the pork mixture from the pan and set aside. Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the pan. Add the mushrooms and sliced baby bok choy. Cook for 3-4 minutes until the mushrooms and white parts of the bok choy are softened. Add the remaining veggies and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes until tender-crisp.
Add the coconut aminos, rice wine vinegar and pork mixture to the pan. Stir to combine and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serving: 1.5cups | Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 519mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 3897IU | Vitamin C: 85mg | Calcium: 91mg | Iron: 2mg | Net Carbohydrates: 6g