1. Wash and chop the broccoli into florets or bite-size pieces. Put them in a large glass bowl or measuring cup, add 1/4 cup of water and cover tightly with plastic wrap. Cook on high in the microwave for 2 minutes or until the broccoli is bright green and a bit tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Fry the bacon and onion in a skillet until the bacon is lightly crisp and the onion is translucent. About 5-6 minutes. Drain all but 1 tbsp of the fat.
3. Add the softened cream cheese and chicken stock to the skillet and blend well over medium-low heat. Whisk in the mustard powder and lemon juice
4. Add the cream and thicken with 1/4 tsp of xanthan gum (optional).Mix until creamy and smooth.
5. Fold in the drained broccoli and diced turkey. Mix well to combine.
6. Pour the contents into a buttered casserole dish and top with the pork panko and dot with the butter.
7. Bake at 375-F for about 10-15 minutes until golden brown and bubbling. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure you drain your broccoli after steaming or your sauce will be really runny!