Parmesan Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Creamy, cheesy, and with just the right amount of bacon, these keto Parmesan Brussels Sprouts with Bacon will be the hit of your table!
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups brussels sprouts
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup gouda
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1. Trim the Brussels sprouts and remove outer leaves. Cut them in half if they are large.
2. Chop the bacon and fry it in an oven-safe skillet, cooking it until just barely crispy. Remove all but 2 tbsp of bacon fat.
3. Add the cleaned and sliced Brussels sprouts and minced garlic to the pan with the bacon. Cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, until the sprouts have some golden brown color. Turn off the heat.
4. Add the heavy whipping cream, Dijon mustard, and a touch of salt. Stir well to combine. Top with the shredded gouda and Parmesan cheeses.
5. Bake at 350-F for about 15 minutes or until sprouts are just barely fork tender and are bubbly and brown on top.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Serving: 0.5cup serving | Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 516mg | Potassium: 313mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1313IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 427mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbohydrates: 6g