Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Rich peanut butter dipped in keto friendly chocolate is a match made in heaven! Treat yourself to these easy and oh-so good snacks today!
Servings: 24 balls
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter smooth, chunky, or dark roast
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar alternative
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips white or dark chocolate
In a bowl, blend together the melted butter with the peanut butter, low-carb powdered sweetener, and vanilla.
Spoon out 1-inch balls of the peanut butter dough and drop them onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes until they're firm, but don't let them freeze. When they're hard, roll them into balls.
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
I used a 2-prong fork to dip these peanut butter balls into the chocolate, but you could use a fork, a skewer, or even a toothpick. Just be sure to remove the toothpicks afterwards!
Refrigerate the no-bake peanut butter balls until they're firm and enjoy!
The chocolate peanut butter balls will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for a week.
Chef Jenn's Tips
- Use a double boiler to melt the chocolate - microwaves can overheat the chocolate causing it to become a nasty clumpy mess.
- If your chocolate starts to get too thick, add a few drops of coconut oil and reheat it in the double boiler.
- Use your favorite peanut butter to make these decadent low carb peanut butter ball treats.
Serving: 1ball | Calories: 152kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 118IU | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbohydrates: 4g