Keto Wedge Salad
Loaded with blue cheese crumbles, bacon, tomato, and your favorite dressing, this is a ketoized version of a classic wedge salad.
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce cut into wedges
- 4 strips bacon chopped and cooked until crisp
- 2 tbsp red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup keto salad dressing
Cut the iceberg salad into four wedges and arrange each wedge on a plate.
Top each wedge with 3-4 tbsp of your favorite dressing, plus 1/4 of the bacon, 1/4 of hte blue cheese crumbles, and 1/4 of the tomatoes and onion.
Repeat with the remaining wedges and serve!
Serving: 1wedge | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 245mg | Potassium: 190mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 622IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbohydrates: 3g