Keto Egg Bites with Spinach & Cheese
Easy, tasty, quick and cheap, these Keto Egg Bites with Spinach and Cheese are an easy dish to make at home!
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp frozen spinach thawed, squeezed and chopped
- 1/2 tbsp green onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp shredded cheese
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
1. Fill the Dash Egg Bite Maker with water as per the instructions. Preheat it.
2. Whip the eggs with the cream, salt and pepper. Fill the egg cups 3/4 of the way full with the egg mixture. Add the cheese, onion, and spinach to the egg cups and top with the remaining egg mixture. Do not overfill the cups!
3. Close the lid on the Dash Egg Bites Maker and cook for about 7 minutes or until the eggs are fully cooked.
4. Remove from the cups, and enjoy!
Serving: 4egg bites | Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 382mg | Sodium: 304mg | Potassium: 224mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4499IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 193mg | Iron: 2mg | Net Carbohydrates: 2g