Ranch Keto Jalapeno Poppers
Crispy bacon, spicy jalapenos, and a cool cream cheese ranch filling make these keto jalapeno poppers perfect for parties, game day, or some tasty snacking!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 6 jalapenos halved and seeded
- 1 tbsp ranch dressing powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced finely
- 1 pound bacon
1. Wash the jalapenos and cut them lengthwise, removing the seeds and membrane. Wear gloves if you have them
2. Combine the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch powder, and green onions in a bowl, until well mixed.
3. Place 1-2 tbsp of filling in each jalapeno half, then wrap it in a slice of bacon.
4. Cook them in your air fryer at 400F for about 10 minutes or until the bacon is cooked and starting to crisp. Let cool and enjoy!
Serving: 2jalapeno poppers | Calories: 1151kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 125g | Saturated Fat: 51g | Cholesterol: 146mg | Sodium: 307mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 740IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbohydrates: 2g