Keto Tartar Sauce
Creamy, tangy, and loaded with fresh herbs, lemon, and more, this homemade keto Tartar Sauce is the perfect condiment for fish, seafood, chicken, and more!
Prep Time15 minutes mins
Total Time15 minutes mins
Course: Sauces / Spices / Dressings
Keyword: condiment, fish, mayonnaise, sauce, seafood, tartar sauce
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dill pickles finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley finely chopped
- 1 tablespon fresh dill finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice from the jar of pickles
- 1 teaspoon white sugar substitute optional
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Finely chop the dill pickles and herbs.
Mix everything together in a bowl.
Chill until ready to serve.
Serve and enjoy!
Chef Jenn's Tips
- Quality ingredients are the key to a great tartar sauce. Use fresh herbs, tangy pickles, and a good quality mayo.
- Mix and match with the flavors, jazzing the sauce up with chopped capers, fresh or dried tarragon, lemon zest, finely diced shallots, or even chopped olives.
- Sugar substitute is optional and unless you like it sweet, not needed at all!
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 249mg | Potassium: 22mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.3g | Vitamin A: 79IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.2mg | Net Carbohydrates: 1g