This is the BEST keto Coleslaw! It's creamy, crunchy, tangy, and just a wee bit sweet. Serve it at BBQs, potlucks, or just for dinner with the family.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Keyword: cabbage, coelslaw dressing, coleslaw, easy salad, keto colelsaw
Servings: 6 servings
- 5 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Shred the cabbage and carrots and toss in a bowl (or use 6 cups of pre-shredded coleslaw mix).
Combine the mayonnaise, powdered white sugar substitute, apple cider vinegar, mustard powder, celery seed, and garlic and onion powder in a small bowl. Mix well.
Toss the keto coleslaw dressing with the cabbage and carrots, adjust the seasoning, and serve!
Chef Jenn's Tips
The nutritional values for the white sugar substitute are not calculated in nutritional values because zero calories and zero carbohydrates are added.
- I know I'm all about eating food fresh, as soon as you've made it, but this keto coleslaw recipe actually tastes better the next day after the flavors have had a chance to blend.
- Adjust the seasonings to suit your own tastes! Love celery seed? Add a bit more. Love the tanginess of this low-carb coleslaw? Add a bit more vinegar.
- Use a bag of pre-shredded coleslaw mix instead of chopping the cabbage yourself and save some time.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 181mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2013IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbohydrates: 4g