Keto Cauliflower Hummus
Perfect for snacking or as a side dish, keto Cauliflower Hummus is rich, flavorful, creamy, and oh-so-delicous!
Servings: 6 servings
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 tablepsoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika to garnish, optional
- 1 tablespoon parsley to garnish, optional
Preheat your oven to 425-F.
Toss the cauliflower florets and garlic cloves with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast on a baking sheet for about 30 minutes or until very tender and golden brown.
Cool the cauliflower slightly.
Pulse the cauliflower, roasted garlic cloves, tahini, remaining olive oil, and lemon juice in a food processor until smooth.
Add a few tablespoons of water, if necessary, to get it smooth but still scoopable.
Adjust the salt and pepper if necessary.
Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the top and add a sprinkle of paprika and chopped parsley (optional).
Chef Jenn's Tips
- Thin the low-carb Cauliflower Hummus as it pulses in the food processor, with a tablespoon of water at a time until it is silky and smooth but still scoopable.
- This easy keto appetizer can be made ahead of time - it'll keep in the fridge and intensify in flavor.
- Everyone - even non ketoers - love this recipe, so make enough to share!
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 301mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 77IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg | Net Carbohydrates: 6g