Keto Breakfast Sausage Patties
Meaty, juicy, and full of flavor, these tasty keto Breakfast Sausage Patties are a must for morning food fans!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1.5 pounds ground pork
- 4 slices bacon finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Finely chop the bacon and mix it with the ground pork.
Add the garlic powder, dried sage, dried fennel seeds, paprika, dried thyme, and salt and pepper.
Mix well with your very clean hands or a large spoon.
Form 12 round and flat fairly thin patties from the ground pork mixture. 1/3-inch thick works well - they'll shrink when cooking.
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the sausage rounds until golden-brown on the outside and until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. About 3-4 minutes per side.
Serve these as a part of a delicious keto brunch or breakfast.
Chef Jenn's Tips
- These dairy-free sausage patties are perfect on the keto diet, and for anyone who is dairy intolerant.
- You can make this sausage with ground turkey or ground chicken if you'd like to switch things up a bit.
- This keto breakfast sausage is also nut-free, with no almond powder in sight.
- Serve these patties as a part of a low carb breakfast with your favorite sides.
- Perfect for meal prepping, make easy keto recipes like this on the weekend and enjoy them all week long. Plus, they freeze great, so make a double batch!
- Top them with a dollop of cream cheese or shredded cheddar cheese for a bit of extra fat.
- Add keto breakfast sausage to your favorite keto breakfast casserole in place of regular sausage.
- Also use this filling to make your favorite keto sausage egg cups, another great recipe.
Serving: 2patties | Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 259mg | Potassium: 336mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 42IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg