The perfect summertime salad, this easy keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon is THE recipe you need if you want to wow everyone at your next keto barbecue, keto potluck, or low-carb dinner. It’s an easy fix, and I’ll show you all my chef tips and tricks to make it fabulous, every time!
Making this salad is pretty easy, too, making it a great pick for casual weeknight dinners, and it stores well in the fridge for a few days, so it’s the perfect low-carb lunch idea.
And, it doesn’t require any fancy ingredients or kitchen tools, so roll up your sleeves and get cooking!
But, the best part is that this salad comes together in 12 minutes! Hungry? Let’s get started!
Join our Facebook group for friendly keto support, and for videos on how to make these recipes, subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Jump-start your keto success! Grab a copy of my 4-week Easy Keto Menu Plan or check out my other cookbooks to help you along
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. See Disclosures.
What You Need to Make Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- A good knife – I love Henckels. They are solid, well-built knives that’ll last a lifetime
- A cutting board – use heavy-duty plastic cutting boards that’ll go in the dishwasher for easy cleanup
- A mixing bowl – these stacking stainless steel bowls are GENIUS and they’ll last forever.
- A skillet for crisping the bacon
- A splatter screen to keep your stove clean when frying bacon – these things are amazing!
Ingredients to Make Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- Broccoli florets – use the pre-packaged florets for even easier prep
- Sliced almonds
- Red onion
- Sour Cream
- Cider Vinegar
- So Nourished sugar substitute
How to Make This Amazing Broccoli Salad
- Prep your veggies (chop & wash the broccoli, slice the onion).
- Toast the almonds and crisp the bacon.
- Mix the dressing.
- Toss it together and serve!
Chef Jenn’s Tips
- Let this dish sit in the fridge for an hour or so before serving so the flavors have a chance to blend and become totally fabulous.
- Don’t like almonds? Try this salad with toasted pecans, sunflower seeds, or your favorite nuts.
- Feel free to add a bit more (or less) So Nourished sugar substitute to the dressing to get the perfect blend of sweet and tangy for your taste buds.
- Don’t forget the bacon! I like to cook it in strips and then chop it, but you can also chop it first and then fry it up to a crisp.
What To Serve With This Ah-Mazing Broccoli Salad
I love anything grilled with this salad, especially fun-to-eat kabobs, but it’s also delish with a simple roasted pork tenderloin, or delish keto seafood dishes.
Unfortunately, no. This dish is best eaten fresh!
There are 6 net carbs in each very generous serving.
This salad takes 12 minutes or less, if you’re quick!
Yes! Not only is broccoli loaded with nutrition, it’s high in fiber and low in carbs, making it a great choice for keto diets.
Like This? Also Try:
Step by Step Process
Keto Broccoli Salad with Bacon
- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp So Nourished sugar substitute
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced thinly
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Cut the broccoli florets into small bite-size pieces. Wash and drain.
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar, salt, and So Nourished sugar substitute together to make the dressing.
- Toss the broccoli florets with the dressing.
- Top with crumbled bacon, onion, and almonds.
- Serve and enjoy!
A Note on Nutritional Information
Nutritional information for this recipe is provided as a courtesy and is calculated based on available online ingredient information. It is only an approximate value. The accuracy of the nutritional information for any recipe on this site cannot be guaranteed. Erythritol carbs (sugar substitutes) are not included in the carbohydrate counts as they have been shown not to impact blood sugar, and they have zero calories and zero carbs. Net carbs are the total carbs minus fiber.
Want even more deliciousness? Check out even more keto salads and pair your meal with this amazing veggie-loaded keto beef soup. There’s more to try, too, like this hearty keto sausage parmigiana or for breakfast, this keto corned beef hash.
15 thoughts on “The EASIEST Keto Broccoli Salad With Bacon”
I’m a firm believer bacon makes everything better! And this broccoli is no exception! Yum!
Broccoli salad is one of my go-to summer recipes! I can’t wait to try your version!
Extra bacon for me! I love this salad! It packs the right amount of crunch and is keto-friendly which is even better.
Love this salad! It’s the perfect dish for summer!
I love, love, love broccoli salad! Making a keto version is brilliant. I literally am cutting out sugar and bread for the next month! I am so glad I can add this recipe to my menu.
This looks like a really great meal. Well balanced and tasty!
I love your salad: it looks appetizing and inviting; it sounds yummy and delicious. It is so colorful, too. I am going to make it; it is decided. 🙂
This salad looks scrumptious! I love that it is keto too! Eating low-carb doesn’t have to be flavorless and this is a good example!
You’re right! It is packed with flavor!
Easy and delicious, indeed! This salad is so quick to put together, and it looks so pretty.
Loving the bacon in this! This is definitely my kind of salad. 🙂
It looks delicious! Can’t wait to try it!
I’m sure you’ll love it – who doesn’t love bacon?
I just made this salad. I dont even care for broccoli but I think it is fantastic. Great flavor-love the dressing. Will be making it again!
Thanks for dropping by to tell me! Broccoli isn’t my fav, either, but I LOVE this salad too!