Putting a meal on the table in a hurry is my number one weekday challenge, and when I try to keep things Keto-friendly, meals like this with Crack Cauliflower, Tomato Salad
If your family is anything like mine, you’ve got someone on a special diet (me), kids who are picky, husband who is hungry and doesn’t really care too much about what’s in front of him, as long as it’s tasty, and about 30 minutes to pull it all together.
Keto Meal Tips
Here are some tips on how I pull together a tasty meal that everyone will love!
- Make a big bowl of a tasty salad ahead of time, and keep it in the fridge for meals. This Tomato, Cucumber, and Pepper Salad is a perfect choice, and it can be jazzed up a number of ways
- Make bigger batches – instead of just cooking enough sausage for one meal, I”ll cook enough for two meals and do something creative with the leftovers
- Keep flavor bomb dishes in the fridge for
mealemergencies. Green Goddess Dip is just the thing you need to add a blast of flavor to boring meats and veggies
- Roast veggies ahead of time. We love roasted veggies but I don’t always have the time to prepare them and cook them in a short amount of time. Good thing that roasted veggies keep in the fridge so well! Check out this recipe for Crack Cauliflower and serve it with your next weeknight meal
- Use great quality ingredients. I get the sausage from my local farmers market where they make it fresh, with no fillers or other yuck in it. Your
tastebuds, and health, will thank you for it!
Putting a meal like this Crack Cauliflower, Tomato Salad, and Grilled Sausage dish on the table doesn’t have to be hard. Just plan things a bit in advance and your family will make you the next dinner hero! And, for a great dessert, serve these amazing Almost Zero Carb Snickerdoodles from Prettypies.com!